An advantages of twin shaft batching plants is its ability to be designed in twin figures for projects that need to have two batching systems. In twin shaft batching plant, two twin shaft mixers are installed on a chassis that have one large control cabin which eases its operation and takes less space.
All components in the machine even the electrical and control systems are separated from each other and can work independently. There fore the capacity of a Twin batching plant is twice as much as a single Batching plant
|BPT 360D||BPT 240D||BPT 120D|
|360 m3 / h||240 m3 / h||120 m3 / h||Nominal capacity|
|2 x 3 m3||2 x 2 m3||2 x 1 m3||Mixer output|
|2 x 4 x 35 m3||2 x 4 x 25 m3||2 x 4 x 15 m3||Aggregate Bins|
|2 x 1000 mm||2 x 800 mm||2 x 600 mm||Mixer feeding conveyor|
|2 x 7500/1500 kg||2 x 5000/1000 kg||2 x 2500/500 kg||Weighing capacity|
|4 x 12 inch||4 x 10 inch||4 x 8 inch||Cement Screw|
|2 x 750 lit/ min||2 x 500 lit/ min||2 x 450 lit/ min||Air compressor|
- Control cabin made with sandwich panel and U PVC doors and windows
- Liquid adding
- High pressure water pump
Automation system, monitoring and recording information in Standard Machine’s Batching plants is done using our technical and executive knowledge. They work with high accuracy based on determined parameters by concrete laboratory and after receiving operation command, the operator dose not play a role in mixing process. Therefore the whole process gets done with great accuracy and coordination.
Using a large monitor screen improves the visibility of aggregate’s valves and weighing scales of aggregates, water and additives. Therefore, the operator has more control over the batching plant.
Data documentation in control system is in a way that the concrete laboratory or any other related departments can always access the data. These data are in Microsoft office format and can be easily accessed or edited.
Loading and discharging
The system in which Truck mixers are loaded with batching plant, can be done in two ways witch is shown in the picture. There are two different types of discharge hopper for twin shaft Batching plants. one for Truck mixers and one for dump trucks.
The Truck mixers enter the loading area and after loading concrete, they exit from the same side.
The Truck mixers enter the loading area and after loading concrete, they exit from the other side.
Normally aggregate bins have the capacity to store aggregates needed for the batching plants for one hour. However, depending on the requirement of each project. the capacity of aggregate bins can differ
- Between 2-5 different types of aggregates can be stored
- The storage capacity of aggregates can be increased up to twice as much as the standard model
- The location of the aggregate bins can be changed in 3 ways as shown in the picture
Aggregate Bins are installed at 0.0 level and require ramp and loader for loading the aggregates.
Part of the aggregate bins are located below 0.0 level and require loader only for loading aggregates.
Almost the hole of the aggregate bins are located below 0.0 level and they do not require ramp and loader. Aggregates can discharge directly from dump trucks into bins. The capacity of the aggregate bins can also be increased.
Twin Shaft Mixers Advantages
Unlike the circular motion of other mixing systems, the three dimensional mixing concept of the Twin shaft batching mixer results in a more intensive exchange of materials and thus in shorter mixing cycles with reduced energy consumption. Also, this mixer is suitable for producing coarse grain and RCC concrete.
- Generation of a circular three-dimentional pattern for rapid mixture of batch ingredients
- Intensive material exchange in the turbulent overlap area of the two mixing circles
- Rapid movement of all materials throughout the mixer during the entire mixing process
- Rapid increase in uniformity of the mixture due to intensive material exchange
- Low energy consumption due to short mixing cycles, optimized mixing tools and efficient drive system
- Potential for reducing the cement content
- Mixing tools arranged in the form of an interrupted spiral on each mixing shaft
- Two counter-rotating mixing shafts with the mixing tools overlapping in the longitudinal center area of the mixer
- Counter blades positioned at the ends of the shafts
- Moderate circumferential speed of the mixing blades